Sunday, September 22, 2013

Washington Trip - Part Five


Our Auntie Ry is an A maZing cook! She was always in the kitchen making something wonderful. My palate has been tainted forever. Sometimes I could sneak in and help and watch in hope of recreating the deliciousness when I got home. The kids had so much fun meeting their "new" cousins. Ny took us out on his boat around Lake Stevens.

This was pretty much Johnathens face the whole time he was in the water, he is such a fish.
Add caption
We even had a movie date night with Rim and Natalie. Have you ever heard of the movie theater called The CineBarre? Nope it has nothing to do with cinnamon rolls. I know I was disappointed. It is a theater with movie seats but in front of you is a narrow table. We could order snack foods- no more just popcorn and sprite. The lobby area is like a bar with pool, games, etc. It is 21 and over so no screaming babes, but maybe a few drunkin' fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment