Serious, anyone who knows me, knows I have a secret obsession with llamas. Yes, I walk past the farm of them here, Yes my kids have the Llama books, Yes I found a picture of a man who looks like a llama and it makes me laugh every time I see it- I will have to post that sometime. He is what I think of when I go to my happy place. So you can guess how excited I was to see llamas at the gas station we stopped into on our way home!

Look at his cute little head popping up over the cage

Awe and the Llama friends!

so of course I spent way too much money on llama puppets they sold inside the gas station, you know to thank them for letting us use their one and only bathroom- I am really excited can you tell? I am hiding them from the kids while telling them I have a really big surprise!

TA DA!!! Johnathen seems to be computing faster then the other two. Neleh isn't quite sure, and Sev is totally WTH!
Yep that is what driving through the night does to some of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment