Sunday, September 29, 2013

Cardiology Appointment July 29, 2013

WARNING PICTURE OVERLOAD BUT HE IS SO CUTE I COULDN'T JUST POST ONE!this is the bug craft he made while waiting for his Xray* proud*
and then I showed him we could curl it's legs
Happy kid with a curly bug!
He was so brave for Xray- no crying, hopped right up and said "CHEESE"!
He loves it when he gets to push all the buttons, and this time he was big enough to reach them- he has grown so much this summer
Patiently waiting for his Echo
Picture taking is the choice for entertainment during the *boring* echo
playing while waiting for Dr. Su
And the results are...... Severin is AWESOME, Echo was AWESOME, Blood pressure was AWESOME, O2 sats were AWESOME, Energy AWESOME, Growth was AWESOME. We are so thrilled with our little guy!
It was the first time in over three years his Dr. let out a sigh of relief. He never let on that he wondered if all this was going to work out for. But today I could tell he was very pleased with Severin's outcome. PHEW!
And the best part? Severin has been moved to the ONE YEAR plan! We will not see Cardiology until NEXT July.
I told Sev we can bring cake in for his birthday because that is the next time he will be there. He says "yes cake for everyone for my Happy Birthday!" and then skips down the hall punching his fists into the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment