Here are Severin's Stats:
Weight: 26.0 - 21%
Height: 34" - 31%
Dr. says not bad for a heart kiddo. I say he has lost 4 oz. I do not know what more I can do. I give him a 350 cal Ensure, 130 cal Carnation Instant Breakfast, topped off with 150 cal whipping cream. That is a 630 cal bottle! And yes it was confession time at the Peds office today; he still has a bottle, binki, and I have no intentions of potty training him. Dr. Paxton just smiled he set some goals lets see what we can do to get him off the bottle, then binki, and no worries about potty training until after 3 years old. I'm willing to leave the bottle behind post surgery, and weight gain is back consistent. So more like January. He can give up the bink when he is ready, same with the potty. Stay tuned Cardiology appointment is on the 28th.
No comments:
Post a Comment