First is on our Family vacation this past week to the ocean in Washington. Pink cheekies, his nail beds were even pink! Even when he got really cold in the freezing water, he maintained his color. AND no O2 the whole week.
This breaks my heart! This is his life, and I will accept it because it is the only life we will know. Oh my precious boy, what life will this be for you!? Restrictions? Limitations? Surgeries? Too many Dr appointments to count? Please have a love of life, have a love for YOUR life! I pray always that I am making the same choices for you that you would make yourself.
I know we went to California his color was wonderful makes me want to move back home so his heart won't have to work so hard.
ReplyDeleteIt's not child abuse it's making the best of what god has given him and us . Their fighters and so are we
Sending my love to you my heart breaks everyday too
Heart hugs Ivy
They will grow up loving life because we will teach them to! Looks like a fun trip. We missed you at heart camp.
ReplyDelete