Croup... Yuck! I think it has something to do with when he was intubated before and after his 1st surgery, scar tissue or something. Lucky me I still had a steroid tablet from last time. Severin took it, shivered, gaged, and promptly barfed everything out. I called the Ped. to see how long I should wait before I have to get him a shot. Hopefully we will not be making our
3rd trip to the Ped within the week.
Oh man, that sucks! I am so sorry and hope it passes fast. We are on the third set of ear infections... Can't these kids catch a break? I keep telling Brad that Logan has been in enough pain already he shouldn't have to deal with this crap!
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jenna and I came across your site. Severin is an amazing, courageous strong and determined fighter. He is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I hope this passes very quickly he has been through a lot and this is all he needs. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, www.miraclechamp.webs.com