Severin had his ONE year old visit with Dr. Paxton today. He weighs 20 pounds!!! This is what I was hoping for. Cristina the MA and I both cheered for Severin, he clapped for himself while sitting on the scale. That puts him in the 10% for weight. His height is 29 inches,( 27%). Both of which are VERY awesome numbers for our little guy. Our goal for this appointment is to SLEEP through the night. I am trying to stop nursing (one time at night) and packing his food/calories all into the day. Hopefully this will satisfy him for the night.
I love these great news appointments BUT I have that nasty nagging thought in my head- 10 more pounds before the next surgery. Just like with his Glen, I wanted him at 14 pounds, he did it right before surgery. I can't say this enough, "We are REALLY going to enjoy this next year"
No comments:
Post a Comment