Oh yes the deceit of photography! I turned around to get a pict of the kids on the way home and this is what I got. Look even Johnathen "looks" to be peacefully sleeping. Morgan is showing a few signs of crazy land. Neleh is all dimples.

Even Sevie was in on the gig. "oh look at me I am so happy I have been trapped in my car seat for the past 16 hours!" Yeah right the truth came out!
Now this is more like it. Screaming. Severin decided on this trip he had a voice, and oh no not just any voice a high pitched, shrill! We said "no", we ignored, we catered to his every want. But he still is screaming!
Poor Morgan has had enough of being wedged in between Pain and Chaos. But after 45plus hours spent in the van together over the past week we were all a bit DONE with eachother. It's good to be home.
No comments:
Post a Comment