Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kid Funnies

I love it when my kids start to talk. I have heard the most funny things come from their mouth. These are a few of the latests:

N. Talking to Johnathen- "Doo you like roobots?" translation "Dude you like robots?"
Neleh asks "Mom why sugar so tastey?"
J. after realizing he has Vikings in his blood line " So I'm 1/2 Viking and 1/2 Human!"
Sev. when he needs a "ride" somewhere "Et OOO" translation: Lets Go!
N.'s take on our new feather pillows "wook at all veese feavbwers!"
J. watching Batman "oh crap he has some moves!"
Sev."NOOOOOO mine!" followed by a slap or a hair pull
J. "Neleh you can't play this game, you hafa know how ta spell!" (scrabble jr)
N. "Yes I can! A-B-C-D-E-F" she stopped because I was bustin a gut laughing!
NEVER, NEVER, NEVER a dull moment at the Quist house!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! They are so stinkin' adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete