Sunday, April 17, 2011

A beautiful Sunday

Thom and Johnathen are hitting golf balls in the back yard, with Johnathens new set of clubs. Neleh is crying in the kitchen because she doesn't want to eat- typical, dinner was over an hour ago. Severin is next to me on the floor trying to crawl. He does a great downward facing dog. Morgan is winding down her Nic & Carrie weekend- I will soon leave to get her. Yesterday was a beautiful Utah spring day. We worked out in the yard, and let the sun kiss our skin. I spent the majority of last week with the kids in Mt. Pleasant. It was so great to be with Grandma Sue and Grandpa Fred. The kids were introduced to "can hunting". Johnathen likes to collect cans and recycle them for money. My parents took us on a dirt road to "hunt". It turned out to be quiet the nature adventure. The kids learned a lot, maybe too much. There was a lot of dead things. Now I really need to go to the recycler. The best part was Severin did NOT need oxygen during the day! I was so thankful. He maintained as good as he does at home. He still needs O2 at night. He did start with croup again before we left. I took him to the Ped. and he gave me some steroid tabs for future croupie times, THANK-YOU! It saves on the ER trips. Back to the "normal" groove next week.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day! Are you going to the IHH luncheon?

    ReplyDelete