Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Reconizing Miracles

I guess I got a little wordy with that last post, but I did want to add one more tid bit. We are seeing miracles!!! Not in the way we intially hoped for- a healthy heart. But the fact that Severins' heart has compensated for the defects, sometimes creating new defects in order to survive. He is a chubby, otherwise healthy boy. We live here by Primary Childrens. The Docs. there are the best of the best, they have been given a God given talent that we get to be a part of. Technology is measured in leaps and bounds when it comes to healing hearts. Our family is being brought together in a way that I don't think could have been possiable otherwise. Our prayers ARE being heard I assure you of that. We have a strong support group. We can choose to look at the"wrong" but why? when there is so much RIGHT! Our son has the best chance of a long life. Its just about the journey we take. THANK-YOU! & THANKS TO YOU!
All Our Love,
The Quists

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to take a moment and let you all know how much I love you, I am here if you need anything. We of course keep you all in our prayers and are really looking forward to meeting our precious nephew and cousin Severins'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you! Let me know what I can do to help. You are amazing! Sending love and prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm glad you are here with me. I'll be glad when this is done.
    I love ya
    Mom

    ReplyDelete