Friday, April 20, 2018

Second Grade Hike May 19

I have been the room mom for Neleh's class this year aka the one who hosts every party and goes on every field trip. It has been great to spend time with Neleh. As the middle child she is often over looked. This was the last hurrah. Springville Art Museum and then the bus took them up the canyon for lunch and the walk back down to the school (a 3 mile trip!)



These are some bigger 2nd grade friends, BUT you can still see how tiny she is compared to them.
I had all the kids convinced that if they didn't make it back to the school they were going to be held back so they could do this again the next year. The idea of no 3rd grade, and repeating 2nd grade stopped the complaining and kept them moving! I know I am an EVIL mom...

1 comment: