Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Heart Month Day #26 Inspiration

Leave a comment if Severins Heart Journey has Inspired you in any way...
I have had the opportunity to meet many Adult CHDers. One is Michael. We met through a guy Morgan when on a date with. You may remember Michael from the blog post September 28, 2011 titled "our new heart hero- Michael" Michael changed me. He changed how I looked at Severin. I stopped looking at the "what ifs" and started seeing the "what now". My biggest fear is that I/We made the wrong decision for Severin's life. I didn't want him to ever feel like his life was a waste. Michael answered that. He never felt like his burden was a waste of his life. Michael has gone to Heaven. I never posted about that day. It is too sacred to me. He continued to inspire me upon his death, at his funeral, and even still on quiet days. He will always be in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment