Neleh has a cookie exchange for her Preschool Christmas Party tomorrow. She is my "perfectly perfect" child for anyone who knows the story Mooseltoe. We have talked since last Friday about what kind of cookies to make. I was going easy breezy with the pretzel, rolo, m&m but no rolos on my ONE outing to Walmart. I guess everyone else had the same idea. I had her look through cook books. I told her about reindeer looking cookies- she needed me to "look that up" meaning google or pinterest so she can see it. Alas we decided to do roll out sugar cookies so she could decorate them.
Lots of sprinkles!
Then we even went a little more crazy and made "snow balls" with the marshmallows
We got this idea from Pinterest. I am thankful the 4&5 year olds these are made for will think they are great. These were way cuter on Pinterest. They are an upside down heart shape cookie, choco chip eyes, and marshmallow beard. NAILED IT!!!! hee hee
No comments:
Post a Comment