
Neleh got a Barbie house for her birthday! My Dad made this one for my little sister and I when we were little. When my parents moved they didn't want to take it with them. So I made a deal with my sister that when her daughter out grows it then I get it for my daughter. I didn't even have Neleh yet. My dad and I did a barbie home makeover for a month. The best part was seeing my Dads face when I told him I wanted to tile the kitchen! As you can see it is a huge house. Neleh has to climb in it to play. I know this will bring her HOURS of entertainment just like it did for us. (The boys like it too)

Neleh and Lilly. Being Princesses- of course!

Neleh had a friend party. It was a Tea party and we ended up having 13 kids, ages 6-2. Now that was a housefull! I was so thankful Jeni wanted to stay with Lilly. We had fun little foods. I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of the spread! It was so fun making little foods, and watching the kids "serve" themselves. There was a lot of mess but the kids had fun and that is what it was all about.
No comments:
Post a Comment