Friday, December 30, 2011

Extra! Extra! Mom wins!!

So Christmas brought us the sickies. J. has pneumonia, S. has an ear infection,cough, snotty nose and is back on oxygen 24/7, N. escaped with the least bad cough and snotty nose, I have some bronchitis somethin somethin. Needless to say I am thankful Santa brought us a Wii. It has provided some good couch time entertainment.
Here is the funny story for the day: I am NOT a gamer, Johnathen likes to take full advantage of that fact. He continuously "forgets" to tell me how to pay the game. We are playing Mario Kart- at my skill level. I'm doing pretty good. Just tailing Johnathen. Who by the way is Princess Peach driving a motorcyle, because he likes her outfit when she drives the motorcycle. Then we start talking trash. And in the final seconds of the game I PASS JOHNATHEN!!!! Ok so I was 9th place and he was 10th but the most important part is I BEAT HIM!! Idon't know if I will ever let him forget it. All the games played I will remind him of this one and I'm sure only time I beat him.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got a Wii to make those sick times more enduring. Thanks for all of the kind comments on Isaac's page (laughing Warrior). It's nice to be in contact with other heart Mom's who understand my worries. I had a bad day yesterday (as I posted) but I'm doing better today, it was just one of those days that us Mom's get when we worry about our kids too much. I remember hearing many of the same things you are hearing from your son's Cardiologist, when Isaac was three. We were waiting for him to gain weight to have the Fontan. I stress over every surgery, it doesn't get easier for me, it's just different as kids get older and understand more. You are a great Blogger, I haven't been good at Blogging lately, I get busy and sometimes think nobody reads it anyway. Thanks for caring and staying in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You keep rubbing it in! And I love all the pics of Severin that is the same trouble we find Logan in constantly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Man Angee that Sucks So bad! I hope you are all feeling better now! love you lots
    Jen Chase

    ReplyDelete