Friday, September 23, 2011

Our Dads Swankie Signage

Yes, it is true Thom is running for City Council. He has wanted to do this for some time but school kept getting in the way. Now he has graduated I wanted him to find a hobby to occupy his time, he choose city council. Which at times is more work for me then him. He made it through the Primary Election with the 3rd highest votes. Now we campaign until the General Election on Nov. 8. That means I put signs up all over and walking around the city again passing out flyers.
Many thanks to my friends who helped pass out flyers for the Primaries, and please do not call screen me when I call again-hee hee We do WELCOME any volunteers!

2 comments:

  1. Love the sign! Good luck Thom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i lived in mapleton i would totally post a few signs in my yard for you guys!

    ReplyDelete