Wednesday, May 18, 2011

and life goes on and on and on...

I have been so consumed by life I haven't taken the time to update. Well Severin is officially a crawler! And with crawling comes efforts to CLIMB! He has two bruises on his big noggin. He has fallen down the stairs, ran into numerous door frames, and even took a spill off the couch ( Johnathen thought it would be a good idea to have him sit next to him and watch cartoons). Have I mentioned his two little razor sharp, piranha like teeth? They are about half way in. He shoves Neleh away when she is bugging him. There is about a two pound difference between them. I think Severin will catch and pass Neleh up in size. We do not have any scheduled Dr. appointments until the end of June. We have loved getting out for the brief glimpses of spring so far. We plan on really enjoying this Dr. free month. Hopefully the weather hears schools out and it warms up!

3 comments:

  1. Angee - I will fix my blog for you so there is an easy way to follow it. It just probably won't happen for a week or so. And I'd love to see you at the run this weekend - but I will be flying to Disneyland while you are huffing it out at the back of the pack. Otherwise, I would be right there with you. (also looking like I might die, or at least want to.) I will have to get together with you soon and share my blogging skills with you - I only have a few more weeks left of work, and then we can get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good and bad when they start moving. Bruises make them tougher...right? I sure hope so. I am glad that you are at a good place. Dr. Free for a spell and able to get outside, when the sun peaks out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I cant believe he is already doing all that!! I am sure he will pass Neleh any day now. Enjoying the long awaited spring!

    ReplyDelete