Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Perinatologist appointment May 11, 2010

Hello All
Today we had yet another Perinatologist appointment. Severin weighs in at 3lbs 4oz. Thats measuring a week bigger then gestational age. Bummer is, it is not going to move my due date up any. I thought he would be 5 pounds for sure with how much I have grown- I guess I had better lay off the Twix candy bars at 11:00 at night. Dr. Schemmer did show us some more detail of Severins heart. It made things a bit more clear, although nothing is a " sure thing" until birth. There was not anything new just a bigger view. Next appointment I should be able to schedule my induction date. That will put a start date on everything for our family, and give us a little bit of a plan to work with.
All is well, Take Care,
Thom & Ang.

1 comment:

  1. Glad there weren't any new surprises! Tell that baby to keep on growing!!

    ReplyDelete